Perennial PerfectionsAbout UsStaffHistory

Career Section

Our History & How We Operate


August & Veronica Corso - 1939

August & Veronica Corso - 1939


Phil, Joe, August & Michael Corso - 1947

Phil, Joe, August & Michael Corso - 1947


August Corso - 1948

August Corso - 1948


Corso's Current Owners

Corso's Current Owners


Corso's Today

Corso's Today


Corso's traces its roots to 1941, when August Corso, Sr. and his family relocated their truck farming business to its current location. In 1949, a retail Flower Shop was added to supply local customers with flowering plants grown from the Corso Greenhouses. The business expanded in 1973 to include a full-service garden center complete with trees and shrubs, gardening products and accessories. To compliment the garden center, a landscape department was added five years later to offer a complete line of services for both residential and commercial customers.


Today, Corso's includes a greenhouse, flower shop, garden center, landscape department and a wholesale perennial plant division. The greenhouse includes 160,000 square feet of production area to grow plants for the Flower Shop and Garden Center. An additional 200,000 square feet of growing area is used for wholesale perennial production, where over 2 million plants are grown to supply a seven-state area. Over the years, there have been many changes and improvements at Corso's, but one thing has remained the same since the beginning...


We are a family-owned company committed to the highest level of quality and integrity in all that we do.